I'll start out by saying that I'm not going to dive into politics with this post. Its actually going to be mildly funny.
I caught this online today and I'm sharing the highlights. Here are some of the reasons that Pima County, Arizona voters had for requesting replacement ballots in the 2012 fall election.
I think these are some of the more amusing reasons:
- Used a Sharpie pen and it bled through the ballot on the other side.
- Cat vomited on my first ballot.
- Cannot find my ballot on my desk.
- Used the wrong purple pen, a highlighter.
- Changed my mind for President after the last debate.
- I accidentally put it through the shredder.
- I ordered a ballot to this hotel but I am moving hotels so send it to the new one.
- Parrot ate the ballot.
- Dropped cigarette on ballot and burned it.
- Ballot got wet, put it in the microwave to dry it, ballot caught fire.
Voting isn't as easy as it looks.